Yeah Grandpa's Home!!!
So nice to meet you!!
Look What I found a Graham baby!!Dave returned from a two week training trip in Maryland, to meet his first Grandbaby Graham. Chelsea went into labor the morning I took Dave to the airport, I just pulled in the carport from taking Dave to the airport, Chelsea called me and said Mom I'm having contractions. 19 hours later Graham was born. So the first time for Dave to see Graham was Sat. morning (11 days old). Love at first sight!!!







2 comments:
What a wonderful reunion! How hard, I can't believe the timing! I bet he doesn't want to let him go! I can't wait for that experience!
I am so thrilled for all of you---he is a beautiful baby! Such beautiful petite features and very photogenic already:)
CONGRATULATIONS GRANDPA!!! What a great welcoming home present....not much can top that!
Post a Comment