You make me so excited to be a grandma! I love the pictures---especially the one of Collin holding Graham and texting! It's amazing how this new generation multi-tasks so well!
I would love to teach you how to bake bread or pizza or how to use more grains. You've probably already taken a Chef Brad class though! You are the one I would love to learn from!
I am so glad that you are blogging---it is so fun to see your beautiful grandson!
5 comments:
He is so adoreable!!!! What a cute Grandma you make!!
Sorry that comment was from me not Toby :-) What cute parents too! Chels is so tough- pushing for 4 hours!! Wow!!
So sweet! How fun it must be to be grandparents!
You make me so excited to be a grandma! I love the pictures---especially the one of Collin holding Graham and texting! It's amazing how this new generation multi-tasks so well!
I would love to teach you how to bake bread or pizza or how to use more grains. You've probably already taken a Chef Brad class though!
You are the one I would love to learn from!
I am so glad that you are blogging---it is so fun to see your beautiful grandson!
Isn't it fun? And it makes posting so fun when you have pic's of little ones...he is just so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment