Monday, January 26, 2009

My First REal BAth-by GRahAm




Graham-I had my first real tub bath today cause I lost my umbilical cord ( glad to be rid of that), My Grandma M. got to bathe me we had fun, I was so good I didn't even cry I just had the hiccups the whole time. My favorite part was having my hair washed, it kind of makes me melt (like my Grandpa M. when some one rubs his bald head). Mom and Grandma were really surprised I didn't shower them with "you know what", but I was a big boy and held it in. I loved having a bath but it kind of wore me out so after Grandma got me all warm and dressed , (Mom had already filled my tummy, she is really good at that and making me burp), I snuggled right down and had a sweet cuddle and nap with Grandma holding me, I think it was for hours cause when I woke up she was still holding me. It was a sweet day . I really did miss my dad today though cause he started school at a big school called ASU and he had work with Willis Carpets to make money to buy my diapers, thanks dad your the best.
Well that was my big news for today, oh except I almost fell out of my swing cause the arm thingy came out, but my mom saved me, we were both a little scared, but we tried to be brave, then dad came home from school and we were OK. THE END

2 comments:

Monica said...

You are having too much fun! I can't believe how big is! He is so adorable! The newborn stage is one of my favorites!!!

We still need to get together and do a double date!

Sassy said...

Days like that are the BEST!

Play List