Tammy, I checked on Chelsea right when we got home from our little weekend away. I am so thankful that all went smoothly and that little Graham is healthy and happy. What a little doll. Babies truly are a miracle and I am sure it was so special for you to be with her while she had him. What emotions it must have brought back to the surface.
Thank you also for your kind thoughts on my blog. I appreciate your support and kindness so much and your prayers as well. It is not easy, but the Lord truly does help me through every day.
Too cute! And, by the way, we love the music on your blog. We've been known to leave your blog open for long periods of time just to listen to the music.
He is SO eatable it's not even funny! I would start with his ears! OH how we love him. You take so many pictures with your phone I love it because there is alway one I haven't seen!
Tammy and Dave, CONGRATULATIONS! What an amazing turn of life. Grandparants! Graham is absolutely pretty! I'm sure he'll grow into handsome. Much love from the Dave Jones Family. Tell Chelsea she looks soooo good! And I agree. Graham looks just like her.
9 comments:
Tammy, I checked on Chelsea right when we got home from our little weekend away. I am so thankful that all went smoothly and that little Graham is healthy and happy. What a little doll. Babies truly are a miracle and I am sure it was so special for you to be with her while she had him. What emotions it must have brought back to the surface.
Thank you also for your kind thoughts on my blog. I appreciate your support and kindness so much and your prayers as well. It is not easy, but the Lord truly does help me through every day.
Keisa
He looks JUST like chels! Has her cute little nose and everything. How fun
How cute and fun! It must be so great to be a grandma! I'll bet we'll see a lot more blog posts! Babies are just too cute not to take pictures!
Too cute! And, by the way, we love the music on your blog. We've been known to leave your blog open for long periods of time just to listen to the music.
He is so beautiful! What a precious little family---you have to be proud!
So excited for you! I am already anticipating when it happens to me!
Enjoy every minute!
Congats! We are very happy for you and your family. He is a doll. THe Goodman Family
He is SO eatable it's not even funny! I would start with his ears! OH how we love him. You take so many pictures with your phone I love it because there is alway one I haven't seen!
Tammy and Dave,
CONGRATULATIONS! What an amazing turn of life. Grandparants!
Graham is absolutely pretty! I'm sure he'll grow into handsome. Much love from the Dave Jones Family. Tell Chelsea she looks soooo good! And I agree. Graham looks just like her.
BOY OH BOY!!!!! HE HAS CUTENESS WRITTEN ALLLLLLLLLL OVER!
Post a Comment