







Here He is GRAHAM ISAAC BAWDEN 7lbs. 9oz. 21 inch, born to Chelsea and Isaac, Jan.5 at 2:14 a.m. after a 19 hour labor and 4 hours of pushing, Chelsea was determined not to have a c-section and was blessed not having to have one, he came face up with a huge cone head which has gone away. Mama is strong and hopeful on the mend and Graham has a little jaundice ( we just heard his levels are better and he will not have to have a light) is getting the eating thing down really great.
We feel so blessed to have Chelsea doing better and Graham healthy strong and prefect in every way. I can not say enough about our amazing daughter I knew she was strong but never imagined she could go through what she has. Our son in law, Daddy Isaac has been so supportive, caring, of Chels and adores his son. Graham is about 5 for 5 in shooting while dad is trying to change him, and if you know Isaac every little sound Graham makes is hilarious, and he does have some strange sounds , he gets those from his dad.
Auntie Meg and Grandma Mont. were in with Chels and Ise during delivery Aunt Meg was so great she and Ise , help Chels push for 4 hours supporting her up and counting, once we could see his little head it was encouraging ,but it still took so long, and a lot of determination. The Dr and nurses were surprised at how determined Chels was. What a sweet tender mercy this is, such a miracle to watch a blessed little spirit come into this world, I can never get over it. This is my third time at a birth other then having our 4, and to be with my own daughter and watch her go through it is so amazing that a mama can go through what she does and that the miracle of a new little human is the result a little spirit straight from Heavenly Father. GRAHAM IS PRECIOUS and perfect in every way, he is a blessing and answer to prayers. Our hearts are full and thankful for this beautiful tender mercy.
We have been so blessed to now add another generation to our family tree.It is one of the greatest tender mercies of my life to be a part of this process and see right before my eyes the miracle of birth, the strenght, the flow of love from one generation to the next, an absolute miracle.
We miss Grandpa Montgomery (Dave) he had to leave and go to classes in Maryland at the National Fire Academy. I took him to the airport Sunday morning at 6 and as I pulled into our drive way coming back from the airport Chelsea called me and said she was having contractions. (she tried to get things going before he left but Graham just wanted to bake a little longer). So next Friday night we will have a welcome home party for Grandpa he never imagined.
We are grateful, very blessed beyond measure, and we are praying for everything with Chels and Graham to continue to progress. There is alot to be said about the blessings of posterity, I hope I never take this blessing of life fore granted it is a miracle.







11 comments:
He is soooooooo cute! I'm glad he's finally here and that you got to be in the delivery room. I had my Mom with me for all my children and it was really special. I always feel so close to Heavenly Father when I have a baby. The spirit is so strong. Congratulations!
Oh Graham is SO adorable!! Wow, 4 hours of pushing - Chelsea is such a tooper! Congratulations on your new grandson! :)
Grandma Tammy, he is so beautiful, or should I say, handsome! You have every right to be a proud Grandma. Congrats to all of you - can't wait to meet Graham in person.
What a blessing for your family! He is absolutely beautiful! You have to be so proud of Chelsea!
I love the picture of Greg! That is so tender!
Congratulations Grandma! How wonderful! You are just a few steps ahead of me and a wonderful example for me to follow!
Your family is so AWESOME Tammy. I love reading your blogs! It's so exciting to hear all the wonderful, HAPPY news! My prayers go out to each of you and hope all continues to go FANTASTIC!
LOVE,
the billys
So sweet!Congratulations!
It is the VERY BEST thing to be part of such precious miracles....I have loved every minute spent with my daughters and it soooooo amazing being on the other side of birth...truly a MIRACLE!!! I am so glad you could do it Chels...I had 5 c-sections...no fun! You're the WOMAN! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE....GRANDPA AND GRANDMA...AUNT AND UNCLES...♥ YA
Congratulation Grandma! How fun to have a tiny baby in the house! I love holding newborns, thay are mini-heating pads/sleeping pills. They heat you up and make you sleepy! Or maybe that's just my own kids and I am just sleep deprived! Have fun with baby!
What a miracle!!! Congrats to you all. He is gorgeous! I think he looks like just Chels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!! Love you all so much!
Little Graham is so cute! Congratulations Grandma and Chelsea of course.
Congrats... Wow, another chapter in life is beginning....It never stands still for a minute. Being a Granma is the best. Enjoy every minute. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment