Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who Else,? It's Graham!!





A Perfect day to be outside and Grahamer loves it, we went on a walk, he loves his ride, cadiliac, he was so cute with Greg and Colin today while we were outside after our walk, they had him almost laughing outloud. Chels has gone back to work part time . so I get to watch him some afternoons, what a sweet blessing.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun for you! How nice that you are so happy to watch him and how nice for Chels that you are there to help I bet that makes it easier for her. He is such a doll I love that first pic it's so cute. We may be coming your way for Tallins spring break which in the 16th-20th I would love to meet the little guy and see you guys of course :)

Chrissie said...

Oh Tammy - he is so adorable! I am really jealous! And thanks for feeding my son so much. You take good care of him!

stephanie said...

oh my heck he is so CUTE!!! i wish we were all in the same ward again so that i could see him...i bet he is not spoiled at all!!

oh and super cute kitchen..i ♥ it!

miss u guys!!

Play List