LOVE IT!!! There was a thing on the news last year at the beginning of the football season where the players were doing a meet-n-greet with the publilc. My room mate and I were watching it and there was this couple whose baby was 3 weeks old and had on a white BYU onesy and he had Max Hall autograph it. My room mate laughed at how ridiculous that was and I said "Don't laugh too hard, that will be Bryce with our child someday!"
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! There was a thing on the news last year at the beginning of the football season where the players were doing a meet-n-greet with the publilc. My room mate and I were watching it and there was this couple whose baby was 3 weeks old and had on a white BYU onesy and he had Max Hall autograph it. My room mate laughed at how ridiculous that was and I said "Don't laugh too hard, that will be Bryce with our child someday!"
Love it...how cute is he and he seriously has Chels' beautiful lips...
Post a Comment