Graham is growing Chelsea took him to the Dr. Friday and he is weighing in at 10 lb. 6oz. Way to grow Graham. They lay him by a teddy bear and take his picture every week or so they to show how much he is growing , cute idea. He is like a 10 lb bag of sugar:) and as sweet as one too. He loves his daddy to come home from work and growl at him and he loves his Dad.
Making a move...
16 years ago







3 comments:
Graham is so cute and growing so much. I can't believe how fast they do grow. I bet you are just loving being a grandma you get to spoil that kid rotten lol... Thanks for checking out my blog I am going to get everyones name on it soon. Hope you are doing good. love ya
Your grandbaby is darling. I'm up to nine now and it's so fun when they are around. I think they grow up faster than their parents did! Not fair! Joanna
Oh how adorable!!! LOVE the BYU outfit! Hope everyone is doing great!
Post a Comment