Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank you



Thank you to my tech savy daughters, they fixed my blog and gave me this cute new page,aren't they great,kind of cute and talented too.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is so super cute! Hope you guys are doing good. I love the pics of Greg he's all grown up and quite handsome..

Anonymous said...

not so much cute...as they are beautiful! :) and yeah..I love them.

M & J said...

Awe! LOL you are very welcome. :) I thought it was that little kink. Glad it's fixed. Love ya!

Monica said...

Cute page and cute daughters! It was so fun seeing your family today! I can't believe we have graduates!!!
It seems just like yesterday Greg and Laurisa had their first date!

Monica said...

You have the most beautiful children! They all radiate!
My email is
monicasmail@cox.net

Lovin Family said...

What Beauties!! Tell them we love them and miss them tons!

Play List