Those of you that know Greg will understand him doing this he is such a goof.
Making a move...
16 years ago
"We Believe and We'll Live what we know"
| You Belong in 1950 |
![]() |
4 comments:
We all loved the rain, especially Laurisa. I think she wished for it since she loves the rain so much! What a great night! I can't believe they are really graduated! Thanks for the invite, we couldn't come because we had a family party for Laurisa over here! Tell Greg he's awesome and we love him!
OH MAN!! I too wish I could've come!! My sisters daughter was graduating too. I had to help plan, setup and serve at her reception. I am glad its over, to say the least. Greg is AWESOME! Tell him we think so...we are seriously sad we missed the fun.
Wow I can't believe Gred is old enough to graduate! Congrats Greg!
Wow, Greg graduated??!! What has happened to those adorable kids I babysat? haha They are all still so adorable.
Congratulations Greg! Very exciting! :)
Post a Comment