We decided to rebuild our garden, I found some info on square foot gardening so we are trying it, so far it has been successful.
Tomatoes,beans,corn,cucumbers,cantalope,squash,onions,basil, cilantro,peppers,chilis,radishes,carrots
"We Believe and We'll Live what we know"
| You Belong in 1950 |
![]() |
9 comments:
It looks incredible to me! what are you growing?? I have to admit I am not a gardener..I kill anything that expects me to water it. I'm lucky Theron watered the children. hahaha. Awesome talent. I need that talent. I'm all ears.
Pretty cool. There's nothing like growing your own produce.
I am so jealous! The first thing I am going to do when we move to our first house is plant a garden!
VERY impressive! You guys are amazing! This actually looks doable.....I showed Sean and said....'we could do this' and he said...."LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF WORK TO ME!!!"
Okay I am so impressed! I was excited about my garden but yours is spectacular. I've always wanted to try square foot gardening. You'll have to share what you liked and didn't after your through! How much do you water? I'm afraid I'm over watering!
I got to hold and snuggle your grandbaby! What a beautiful boy! We was so adorable I wanted to steal him!
Garden looks like it's coming a long really well! Sorry I didn't make it back your way while I was there I've been meaning to write you things have been busy. Anyways the sealing looks like it went really well. I really really wish I could have been there kind of just got stuck babysitting I wasn't thrilled about it but what could I do. It was good to spend some time with my dad though. Hope you guys are doing good I am hoping to make it that way again soon! It was good to see you the little bit that I did.
You are such an inspiration!!!!! I need to try that for sure....
I am impressed! Way to go!! Love you guys!
Tammy- you are so sweet to invite us over! I will talk to Theron tonight and see what he says. I know my sisters all want to get together too but I don't want that to stop us from catching up. Maybe we can stop in for a short visit. How's Meg and Greg??
Post a Comment