Monday, April 13, 2009

COLIN "16 " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!







The baby of the family is 16 Happy Birthday Colin, what a great day, not only was it Easter but Colin's B-day, he was ordained a Priest by his Dad and Greg was able to stand in too, was a special experience. Colin is an amazing son, kind, helpful, compassionate and a great uncle too, he adores Graham and has so much fun making plans with him to play football , go wakeboarding:), and snow boarding, they are great buds. We love you Col!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Collin!! Watch out girls ;) Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter and birthday. Love you all.

love_b said...

Hey Tammy! I have a question for you.. my sister, Madison was asking about Greg the other day. She is having a hard time finding good lds boys to hang out with and I told her I would ask you what he is up to and see if he wanted her number or something? haha

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Colin---he is such an amazing guy and we love him! What a great tribute! We just love your family!
Tammy we really would love to get together some time???

Sassy said...

HAPPY 16TH!!!! I can't believe how grown up you are....and it sounds like you are still just as amazing as you are cute!!!! Hope you had a great day...

Anonymous said...

Colin ROCKS! Sorry we couldn't make it over. We will definitely make plans soon. Wish Colin a Happy Bday for us..and oh..how's Meg??

Lissa said...

I can not BELIEVE these boys are all old enough to date! I remember when they were babies. They're gonna be on their missions before we know it.

love_b said...

Oh that's exciting for him! Maddie's number is (480) 710-8043

Play List