Girly Georgious things my very creative daughters blog http://memoriesbymeg.blogspot.com
she creates personalized scrapbooks, floral arrangements, door wreathes, homedecor just about anything, she is amazing.
Making a move...
16 years ago







4 comments:
Those bouquets are beautiful!!!! What a wonderful talent!
I checked out her site-pretty cool. I think it's great that she does scapbooking for people because I would love to and have no time. What a great idea. Maybe oneday when I get money again. :) Your daughter is very talented.
Wow Mom! Thanks for giving me a shout out! :) I appreciate it! Love you!
Hey Tammy!
I don't know if you remember me... Brittnie (Stanley) We used be in your ward. Bill and Lorilyn are my parents. I came across your blog through Heather Spencers and wanted to say hi! And chelsea looks so cute pregnant. I bet your so excited to be a grandma! My mom loves it! I'm going to add you to our blog. Take care!
Post a Comment