Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Profund Quotes

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." -Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....But, then I repeat myself." -Mark Twain
"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." -Winston Churchill

"If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free!"
-P.J. O'Rourke

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session." -Mark Twain (1866)

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." -Thomas Jefferson

"Talk is cheap...except when Congress does it." -Unknown

3 comments:

Lissa said...

LOVE THEM! They are all ringing too true right now.

Sassy said...

AMEN!!!!! I am a quote person...usually try to ALWAYS put one at the end of each of my posts...♥ ♥ ♥ them!!! ♥ YOU! Thanks for emailing me some...

M & J said...

Those are really some good ones!

Play List