Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girls Day Out

Girls Day Out, I love them , Meg, Chelsea, and I spent the day together Friday we had pedicures, brows waxed, shoulder massages and Lunch at "Crackers" it was just so fun to be together, I am so blessed to have such sweet loving daughters, (never thought it would happen when they were 10 & 12) JK . We don't get a chance to do this very often (every two years) since they both work and have very busy lives but it just happened they had the same day off so we plotted Thurs. night at Colin's football game and it actually work out.
Meg is working as a CNA (certified nurses assistant) at Banner Baywood Hospital , it is hard demanding work trying to comfort folks that just need everything, or nothing but attention. I have been impressed by her compassion and strong will (which she has always had) to get through this and on to Nursing School. Go Meg!! you can do it honey. Jared is so supportive and helpful when she is working 12 hour shifts, he is even learning how to cook more then mac and cheese:)
Chelsea is working at an orthodontist office as chair side asst, she likes the work and girls she works with, but I know her heart would rather be home nesting for her new little one on the way, that time will come, she is starting to show a little bump and is so cute, and HE is very active already and I'm sure her comfort level will go down as he grows, but how blessed to know he is growing and things are progressing just great. She and Ise are so excited, We all are !!! Grand baby #1.
I am a fan of Fridays togetherwith my daughters, for me as their Mom these are the precious times!
I'll try to get some pictures with this soon.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh so fun! I'm so glad you guys get the chance to do that. What a blessing!!!

Sassy said...

I am sooooooooooo jealous!!!! I ♥ all of those fun things...pedi's shoulder massages and Crackers...holy heck!!! I have got to call my girls and do one of these great days with them...having daughters is truly a great blessing and of course they also have a great mom...♥you.

amy said...

lucky!!!!

so next time i come visit i want a girls' day out with all ya'll! :) all those things are my favorite things to do--and who better to do them with?! :)

love you mucho!

M & J said...

Thanks Mom, those things you said were very sweet. It amazes me as well that we are all friends now, that Chels & I didn't kill each other in our teens, and that we really did have SO much fun! I had such and awesome day & it was so needed before my hard weekend @ work. Thank you so much, & we need to do it more often! Thanks for your words of encouragement. I love you!

Play List