Chels and Ise have movement, strong health baby boy ( in - developement mode) , they felt the baby move last week during church, needless to say they tried not to giggle. They have a name picked out , but I won't give it away that is for them, but as grandma I can say it is so cute and I think will just fit our little bundle when he arives. WE are so excited and love all the new devlopments , sorry your getting uncomfortable mama it comes with the territory.
The exspectant parents just moved into their house about a month ago, it was a long waiting period but a perfect little spot for them , Ise surprised Chels with a new sectional for their living room , what a guy!! We are sure happy for them. Now planning for the baby nursery and all that fun. it just keeps getting better,,, is that possible. As Gramps & Gram and auntie and uncles we are really excited !!!
Making a move...
16 years ago







12 comments:
Yeah-she's having a boy!!! How exciting! Is she having a shower???
That is so awesome!!!! Today is GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!! Being a grandma is just the very best thing on earth...probably in heaven too!!!!! Can't wait to hear his name...
Sooooo fun and soooo jealous. It is going to be an exciting time for all. GO HAWKS!
Yeah, yeah yeah!!!! It will come sooner than we think! I can't wait until he's kicking enough for us to feel! -Oh by the way, you get that tag by copying mine from my blog and changing the answers in your own post- just like the e-mail kind. :) Love ya!
Tammy, how exciting! A boy! How fun for all of you! Congratulations. :)
I'm going to email you about setting up Google Reader - such a great tool, you'll love it!
NO, not moving fom the ward. We are around the corner from you on Meseto. Right down from the Orvin's. Once we were settled in this ward, there was no moving away! We are just lucky to have found a house we could actually afford in this neighborhood! We are here to stay now! Yay!
Wow, a little boy. So exciting for the family. Another football player maybe?
I am so excited for you!!! You will love being a grandma(prob cuz you are such a good mother)!!!! I know my mom does!!!! I miss you guys it's always too long in between when we see eachother!!!! Love ya
T
Such a exciting time for everyone. I love peeking in on your blog! The internet is a wonderful place for friends! Have a great day.
I enjoyed all the pic's rolling down your sidebar...very fun and oh my what a beautiful fam!!!
Oh, my goodness!! I just saw your comment on Ashlee's blog and found your blog. I am so excited--now I can stay up to date on your family!! How fun!!
We love you guys!!
Bob and Tonna
oh i am dying to know the name, but i think that is fun to keep it a secret!! hope all is well with the grandparents to be!!
Post a Comment