OK my friends Kayola and Steph posted this and I thought it would be fun and interesting, so I'm giving it a try.
#1, as a comment on my blog leave one memory that you & I had together(or my husband). It doesn't matter if you know me a little or alot, anything you remember.
#2. next re post instructions on your blog & see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the response. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog & leave one about you.
Making a move...
16 years ago







5 comments:
Hey Tammy-It's Michelle Randall. I found your blog and I have to say that when I saw the names Kayola and Steph I knew it could only be the Skinner's. I know them too! Small world. Stephanie is good friends with my bro and sis-in-law and she and her mom are the cutest!
okay, tammy, here's my memories of you!!!! i will just post a few, heaven knows my whole childhood revolved around you and coco and my cousins! :)
i remember riding in your little vw bug, that's where i first started to love those cars!...i remember going to your wedding reception and thinking you looked like a princess, and i thought i looked pretty cute myself in the dress grandma made me...i remember laughing A LOT and lots of evenings with you and dave just hanging out...i remember feeling like megan was my own baby sister and you were so lucky to have your OWN baby, i wanted one!...and like i said on coco's blog, i remember being a little girl and thinking that having aunts like tammy and coco was WAY better than having a big sister could possibly be!!!
i love you so much, you have always been VITAL in my life, but even more so in the last several years...i just hang on every word and sound from my auntie's lips! you are a treasure...xoxo!
love amy
Well Mom, I kinda have a lot of memories of you since you're my mom. But I will tell you some special ones to me.
I remember the day that you & Coco & I went shopping for Chelsea's bridal shower. We had so much fun and in the midst of our laughing I remember thinking... So this is what it's like when your mom has turned into your friend! Then again having the same feeling when we Sat around the table after Riah's wedding. 4 women and you totally let your guard down more in front of me than you ever had before. I remember waking up the next morning amazed by how much we had bonded through that. We have been through SO much! I think you are an amazing women and I am so lucky to have you as my Mom & my friend. I love you.
oh i am so sorry i am so slow on this post...you are so awesome...and i totally remember you ..i think one of my first memories of is when i went with you all to schnepf(sp?) farms for the kindergarten field trip and chels was there..that was so fun and that is when we figured we were going to be in your ward...i was so happy because it made me feel so comfortable moving into that ward...we love you guys and yes we cant wait to hear when gregs court of honor is...loved that he remembered the fossil springs campout..i told scott :)
Post a Comment