Friday, August 15, 2008

Eagle Scout

Greg we are so very proud of you, Son you are an amazing young man.
After many years of scouting, and prodding Greg had his board of review last night for his Eagle, he passed!!!! he said you can call me Mr. Eagle, I said you can call dad and I the wind beneath your wings :)
Thank you to all who have pushed, pulled, tugged, and towed him to this point in his life, you are awesome, leaders, Bishops, and friends thanks for all of your support!!!
The next highlights in this boys life are turning 18 Sept. 10th, graduation May 09, then Sept. '09 he will be 19 and all things in line ???,,,,!!! ready for his mission! Wow life flies.
We love you so much you bring so much love and laughter into our lives!!!
'Mom

7 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Greg! I asked Lane once if they have ever not passed anyone and he said yes. I don't know much about scouts because I have one brother and my parents are converts but Lanes family is really into it and think it's a HUGE honor...I have to agree with him! So way to go!

Brooke said...

Congrats, Greg! And Congrats to Greg's mom and dad! I know how much work that takes from everyone.

Guess I'll come out of the woodwork and make myself known since I've been spying on you guys for a few weeks now. So has Ry. Fun to read about what family is up to. ;)

Sassy said...

Congratulations my little friend who use to come singing into the classroom at NWBS...you were a ton of fun and I'm sure you still are...I can not believe you will be 18...HOLY SCHMOLY!!! When did you grow up...I DO NOT remember getting older...I am so proud of you and your folks...sadly we do not have an eagle at our house but our son inlaws are and I think it is so awesome!

Shari Tate said...

Congrats to Greg! FINALLY!!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Greg will be 18? HOLY COW!!!!! Good for him!

The Shepherd Family said...

Hey Tammy,
Congrats to the Eagle Scout. They grow up way too fast. In answer to your comment on my blog, we have created LDS Wrapping paper and gift bags otherwise known as MormonWrap.com Check us out. We had huge success at the convention, and we are hoping to be in the major LDS bookstores soon!
Talk to you soon.
Julie

Mamma Martin said...

How did this happen?? He should still be 10!!

Play List