The Summer of 1975-I was fifteen staying in Utah for the summer with my sis expecting her fifth , Aug. 14th and I went to see Saturday's Warrior in SLC. wow . 33yrs , ago.
Hey Tammy - Your background is way cute! I love your Gang pic on the side...pics like that give me chills! Weird I know but I love to see groups of people coming together to have a good time. :) Did you get your playlist fixed? Glad you got the corn dip recipe...it really is the easiest ever and really good too! BUNKO is always great because you get to socialize with women that you never get to see. - Tiff
Hey Tammy, I remember first meeting you at a Highland jr high flag football game, your Greg and my Andrew and then our girls were on the high school volleyball team together, Nicole and Chelsea. A couple of months later we moved into the Ward and you became my RS pres. Then I really got to know how wonderful,wise and fun you are. Lisa
Tam, I remember sleeping at Pat's when you came in to tell mom and dad about Saturday's Warriors. I was ten and as you told it I imagined it in my mind. I dreamed about it that night and for weeks couldn't wait to see it. I memorized the music and I would sneak in your room and listen to the soundtrack. Sorry about the sneaking. Thank you for that memory. (Steve Andrews right?) Love ya, coco
I saw Saturday's Warrior in '75 as well...I was pregnant with Stephanie and the guy who played Jimmy was played by my brother in law to be {just didn't know it yet}...one of my very favorite plays!!!!
5 comments:
I remember seeing Saturday's Warrior too.
Hey Tammy -
Your background is way cute! I love your Gang pic on the side...pics like that give me chills! Weird I know but I love to see groups of people coming together to have a good time. :)
Did you get your playlist fixed?
Glad you got the corn dip recipe...it really is the easiest ever and really good too!
BUNKO is always great because you get to socialize with women that you never get to see. - Tiff
Hey Tammy,
I remember first meeting you at a Highland jr high flag football game, your Greg and my Andrew and then our girls were on the high school volleyball team together, Nicole and Chelsea. A couple of months later we moved into the Ward and you became my RS pres. Then I really got to know how wonderful,wise and fun you are.
Lisa
Tam, I remember sleeping at Pat's when you came in to tell mom and dad about Saturday's Warriors. I was ten and as you told it I imagined it in my mind. I dreamed about it that night and for weeks couldn't wait to see it. I memorized the music and I would sneak in your room and listen to the soundtrack. Sorry about the sneaking. Thank you for that memory. (Steve Andrews right?) Love ya, coco
I saw Saturday's Warrior in '75 as well...I was pregnant with Stephanie and the guy who played Jimmy was played by my brother in law to be {just didn't know it yet}...one of my very favorite plays!!!!
Post a Comment