Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friends - old and new, constant and true

Today I have been reminded how important Friends are, sometimes I have taken them for granted, and sometimes lost track of time between visits. Which I am so sad about we miss too much in each others lives, when we don't keep in touch. It is important to be there for each other, to share joys, sorrows, the growing of our children and the news of grand children ( for us old folks). So for all of my friends, you know who you are that I have had lunch with, talked to, and have been able to reconnect with I am grateful, even ones I see weekly I, we need to make sure we keep connected it is one of the sweetest things in life. I think that this blogging is so great for that. Love ya All , and I include my girls in that too, it helps us keep connected through busy weeks.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Ditto to all of that!!!! Oh my friend...I do love you...and lunch today was the best! Thank you!
Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other-it doesn't matter who it is-and that will help you to grow in greater love for each other.~Mother Teresa

Tammy YOU MAKE ME SMILE!!! And blogging is the best for keeping us all in touch ♥♥♥you!!!☺

Play List