"Popcorn a poppin,in the family room, we added a nut to ours"
Nothin like a bath in the Kitchen sink.. silly boy trys so hard to catch the water.
A Ha I found the stairs:) now what do I do? ,, guess we need a fence now... to be continued from the top")
Graham likes Khalua and Bailey as long as there is a window in between him and them.







4 comments:
He is such a cutie! Miss you guys, wish we would have seen you all more before we took off. Hope you are all doing well. Now I need to go make some of your yummy sugar cookies, delish!!
see, i love stuff like this because if my mom were here, this is exactly what she would be like with my kids!! you are an awesome grandma, tammy!! and it helps to have an AWESOME baby :)
oh, sugar cookies...last time i had one of your yummies i was on a cookie craving marathon for a month!
Graham is so so cute!! And getting big! Love the pictures! :)
Your little guy is adorable!!! He is selling them for around 950.00 I think?!! How are you?!!!
Post a Comment