Oh man... I'm so proud of Greg! You guys are such a good family. Thanks for being a wonderful example. I miss your sincere smiling faces. Remember that I love your whole family so much and tell everyone I say hi!
You do have beautiful kids! WE just love your family and are so proud of Greg! He will always have a special place in my heart!
It was so much fun having Colin over last night after the dance. He is such a great kid. I love all these good kids that went together! We are so blessed! Hopefully we will see more of him over here. I love to see them getting together!
4 comments:
Great pics! Love ya!
Great pictures Tammy. Greg has his own blog- thats so cool.
Oh man... I'm so proud of Greg! You guys are such a good family. Thanks for being a wonderful example. I miss your sincere smiling faces. Remember that I love your whole family so much and tell everyone I say hi!
You do have beautiful kids! WE just love your family and are so proud of Greg! He will always have a special place in my heart!
It was so much fun having Colin over last night after the dance. He is such a great kid. I love all these good kids that went together! We are so blessed! Hopefully we will see more of him over here. I love to see them getting together!
Post a Comment