Monday, June 22, 2009

Look at me now


I love to wrestle with my Dad.

Giveme some! Startin'em young

I can do it all by my self
Grandma is trying to show you my new tooth, ha! not gonna do it.

Oh so sweet!

3 comments:

Newman Family said...

Thanks for your post on our blog.I hope you are all doing well. We are doing great. We are having a fun and very busy summer. That little Graham is so adorable! I can tell that as grandma, you are his #1 fan. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Tammy! I just now read your message on my blog- I have been out of town for days and just got home Monday night..so life is a bit crazy. (wedding) I wasn't even hear for fathers day..poor Theron! He couldn't come cuz of his new job. I'm thrilled about Greg!! AWESOME. We've got to do a Navajo Taco dinner for him before he's gone!! I KNOW he'd love that. Let me know. Miss ya.

Heather said...

you've got already wanting sonic drinks-ha ha. I think he is such a cutie pie.

Play List