Thank You Dear friends and Family for your Sweet love and support to Chelsea and Isaac as they prepare for the arrival of their new babe. You have been so gracious with giving them many things to help make "Graham's " arrival easier, and how anxious we all are for him to get here.
We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas too!!







4 comments:
Tammy-I'm sorry that I missed the shower-the invitation was darling with the little pacifier on it and I wanted to go. I have my sister and her 5 kids staying with me for a week and I was with them. I don't get to see her often. It's fun to see little Chelsea with a tummy :) How exciting!!! What didn't she get and needs??? Will you let me know? Thanks!
I saw her invitation at Stephanie's and thought it was darling....good luck to that beautiful little mommy, can't wait to meet Graham.
So fun!!! I am so excited for you guys! Sorry I couldn't be there! Hope you guys like the outfit my mom and I got Chels! Love you all tons!!! Merry Christmas!
Tammy-- It's Lisa Nickle. How are you? I'm glad you blog too! How are things? Chelsey looks so good! Congratulate her for me! I wanna give her stuff. What does she need? Love ya!
Post a Comment