Well we have decided to take the plunge and start our blog. We have seen some very cute ones that family, and friends have made, so that is alot of pressure , first to make a blog, and second to make it cute.
Where to start, I guess a little family intro.
Dave and Tammy just celebrated their 26th anniversary, Feb. 13th.
Dave keeps very busy with his promotion in 2007 to Deputy Fire Chief at the Apache Junction Fire District, and he is serving as second counselor in our Stake Presidency. We are so blessed to have him as a husband and dad!! he really takes care of us and we love him so much. He does get in a round of golf once in a while, but it is never often enough.
I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom these days, and I love it too, I feel my time with baking for a small home decor store, and keeping up with everybody. I just received a new calling to teach the nine year olds (11 of them) in primary and I am loving it.
Our two daughters are married, Meg and Jared Brown Nov.12,2005 ~~~~ Chelsea and Isaac Bawden May 18,2007, they live close by, so we get the privileged of having them most Sunday's for dinner and visits quite often durning the week , we love that they are close and that they like to come home.
Meg is pursuing nursing school right now and dabbles in scrap booking , flower arranging and decorating their home in Gilbert, and Jared is a Well Tech for the town of Queen Creek and loves his job. He and his dad are revamping a VW dune buggy, talented guy!!
Chels is working for an orthodontics as chair side asst.and has been teaching RS in their ward, quite scary for a newly wed, but she has done a fantastic job. Ise just bought "Willis Carpet Cleaning" business with his dad and is running that and going to school full time. So you see both couples are busy with life, might I add our daughters picked well, our son-in-laws are awesome!!!
Our two boys are keeping us busy too, Greg has been playing tennis for Highland High School and is very involved in Concert Choir (girls), he is wrapping up his junior year and has made us proud with his good grades this year. He keeps us all entertained with his crazy humor, and "Nacho quotes" , he doesn't believe me when I say he gets it from his dad.
Colin is a freshman, and plays football year round it seems with all the weights and conditioning they do it is year round. He is looking forward to playing JV this next school year and will have the opportunity to take a trip this summer to a football camp in Showlow, and the trip of a life time with a youth group to see many church history sights , starting in New York and finishing up in Independence, Mo.
I think the summer is filling up too fast already. We are hoping to have a Family Montgomery reunion at our house in Vernon over the 4th of July and we are looking forward that, and hopefully get a trip in to California too. Well that is about it for our intro. Now lets see if I can...
Making a move...
16 years ago







1 comment:
so fun - keri and savanna love your kitchen too. sounds busy and good.
Post a Comment