We just went to dinner with all of our kids Meg, Jared, Chels, Ise, Greg, Colin, and Laura Greg's friend.We were sitting at the table and Chelsea handed me my early mothers day present, she wanted us to all be together when they gave it to me , building it up that is was cute and sparkly, but wrapped funny cause she couldnt find the right box. so I opened it ther wer a couple of cute books and a toothbrush holder, so thinking it is jewlery I opened it and see it is a pregnancy test Im trying to read it ,,,,daaaaa!!!!!!! as if just getting the test wasn't enough of a clue.
We're gonna be grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Making a move...
16 years ago







3 comments:
HOLY COW!!! That it so AWESOME!! Congratulations!! Of course you know this also puts you and Dave in a whole new age bracket - right!?! LOL!!
I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!! What a special, special thing! Congrats!
Tammy,
O wow its soo good to hear from you guys! I had no idea I was on Meg's blog, so I had to go look at hers, and see yours! It was awesome to see you guys again, you all look so great! Well... its been a long time, and there's nothing better then running into people again that meant alot in your early life. You and David(Bishop M- still in my head, haha) were such a wonderful part of my growing up. I felt Bishop and you were the kindest and most loving people in the world. Theres nothing better then having that in your youth when its tough sometimes so you guys always meant the world to me. Your whole family was always amazing. Its funny now cause I have had two of my cousins live in your old house. My cousin Amanda, and now Megan and her husband Trevor. Small world. So you should email me and we can chat more cause I could go on forever! Here's my personal email, better chance of getting a hold of me.. qteapy247@hotmail.com, I know a little cheesy but I have had that email since AOL began! Hahah, LOVE to hear from ya!
LISA
Post a Comment